Friday 4 May 2012

Katie O's 100 Word Challenge


One day I was going on a long stay with the night zookeeper when I got there a pig bird flew over us then as soon as I walked in there were two parts of the zoo, next to the zoo there was a hotel. Suddenly, the door of the hotel burst open and there was the night zookeeper standing in front of my watery, glistening eyes. The night zookeeper walked towards me and welcomed me with a pink bunny that could fly. Then he showed me round. The hotel was like a marvellous castle then there was a noisy scream…

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE YOU 100WORD CHALLENGE I WONDER WHAT HAPPENS NEXT.YOU HAVE USED LOTS OF DESCRIBING WORDS LIKE WATERY,AND GLISTENING.YOU COULD DESCRIBE THE CASTLE.!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Katie O, your story is quite nice. The suspense created would make your readers want to know what happens next. You need to make proper use of punctuation though.
    The first sentence for instance could read like this: "One day, I was going on a long stay with he night zookeeper. When I got there...
    Good effort, keep blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miss wells (Team 100wc)6 May 2012 at 14:56

    Hi Katie, what a lovely story. I enjoyed the way you described your eyes as watery and glistening and it helped me to imagine exactly what you would have looked like. Remember your full stops and capital letters. I look forward to your next post!

    ReplyDelete