Friday 4 May 2012

Ben's 100 Word Challenge


On a scary summer’s night it was Halloween and we went to a marvellous castle that flew noisily around the fluffy clouds. We knocked on the door and the door slightly opened and a pink zombie came dashing in front of us running into the forest. He left the door open so we went inside. As we tiptoed past the kitchen we saw the stairs. We walked up them to the bedroom, when we opened the door I saw someone in the room crying. I opened it wider and went to see if he was ok. I tapped him on the shoulder and he turned around and he was a skeleton… 

5 comments:

  1. I found your 100wc a bit scary but very intresting. But I found a spelling mistake maybe you could work on that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I read ben's story it is really good well
    done ben I did one it is on oak classes blog
    all of the 100 word challanges are really good from laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cai (callum) and Liam6 May 2012 at 16:09

    Hi!! This is a amazing 100wc!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there Ben it's Reuben I love your story I think the best sentence is "On a scary summer's night it was Halloween and we went to a marvellous castle that flew noisily around the clouds

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ben, ooh, I love Halloween stories, and this one is especially eerie. I love the idea of a castle flying noisily around fluffy clouds. Great image!

    ReplyDelete