Thursday 26 April 2012

Alfie's 100 Word Challenge


In the night zoo standing in front of me was the most fascinating creature I had ever seen before, its walks slowly like an elephant and snaps its jaws ferociously at whoever comes too close. He has an Alligator’s head and the body of a Zebra. Its legs are big and bulgy and has cheetah spots. Its tail is blue like a gentle flowing stream and it’s five miles long! Furthermore, its claws are razor sharp and about 10 cm long! This is not an animal you could have as a pet, so do not go too close, it’s very dangerous.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Alfie,
    we thought your 100WC is great. You had some great adverbs in there.
    From Poppy and your sister Amy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alfie, this is a great 100WC entry. You write descriptively, add humour and include similes in your writing. 5 miles long, wow! I don't think I want this creature as a pet, it wouldn't even fit in my town, let alone my house! Thanks for your entry! Clare Powell (Team 100WC)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucas J and Mum!29 April 2012 at 17:25

    Well done Alfie-this is brilliant! We love your description of this creature but not sure we would like to meet it...just incase!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarah (Team 100WC)29 April 2012 at 20:35

    I have no intention of going too close Alfie! I really like your simile of the tail as a "gentle flowing stream." It made the picture in my mind complete.

    Well done!

    ReplyDelete